bacg

Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Oops I did it Again!"

You can't hate the bad 90's pun there. :D


Check out this lovely thing right here. I was busy cutting out my pieces when there seemed to be a lost line. I know what I usually do to lines like this; that is cut them.

Looking at the piece's I couldn't figure how it would benefit, so I texted Mastermind but it got garbled and I took a risk.

Well, bad move on my part. You see this is the neck line and you are not supposed to cut a line in it but rather mark it for the seam point. Ah. That's okay we remedied it by taking the v lower which will still stay at a modest dip thank goodness. Can't get too crazy yet. ;)



On a happy note I used up my first little needle box! :D I thought of keeping it but it would only take up space I could use towards more: needles, thread, lace, etc. So I am dedicating this post to my little milestone instead. It has taken a few projects to get through them all but I figured it out. :D

V-Neck Shirt Update


Don't we all hate moments like this. I mean you look in the mirror and realize there is too much fabric and too little in other places.

Upon discovering how to tailor clothes and remake the patterns to my  shape I have discovered that my right shoulder is lower than my left. Who knew! The amazing things we discover each day.

If I had been left ignorant of this knowledge I could have caused a funny pucker, fold, or weird stretch as our lovely example is showing off. I would like to thank the people of Wal Mart for their great fashion don't examples. :D

We got everything sewn except for the arms which I have been waiting on and the edges. I want to focus heavily on the arms because I hear this causes many headaches. Enjoy your week and I will see you next Thursday.
                     
                 -Mrs. Feisty

No comments:

Post a Comment