bacg

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome!

     I am just going to introduce myself so that you know what to expect from this blog. I grew up in the Northwest Pacific and ran from the rain to Rexburg, Idaho to study school. However that town was terribly dinky! I couldn't handle it. So we moved back to the wet and dreary Washington side. Alas, maybe we can escape to a better place but until then I get to study with Megan. :)


      I am a seamstress intern with Megan who is from my church. She is a MASTERMIND when it comes to clothes. She makes the most complicated pieces look easy to do. Hopefully I will gain her speed over time. :) I have been interning for only a few months with her and now she wants me to start working with patterns. So she said to start with some pajamas!

     Who wears those anyways? Just kidding! :D So Tuesday I will be going to the store to pick up the pattern and fabric. :) I am thinking something breathable and light weight. So I will post some pics about that later.


I'm thinking something like this would be AWESOME! I just hope the store has Batman fabric. :)

3 comments:

  1. Pyjamas will be fun to make.
    Please could you enlarge your font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback. :D It was really late at night when I made this so I am still trying to iron out the kinks. If you have any other ideas just comment! :D Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun you get to be a sewing intern ..It will be so fun to learn to sew with a friend...Happy schooling and happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete