bacg

Friday, May 2, 2014

V-Neck Shirt

I will upload pics when I get home. However, I have everything done except the hem and sleeves.

I had misunderstood Mastermind's instructions and ended up getting lost.


I wasn't lost technically but you see I had this idea. What I imagined she said was that I had to sew the collar from front to back and it worked fine in one direction but not the other. So I tried sewing backwards. :D That is right; I sewed in reverse. :D




It did not go well as you can see (will upload later). But I was also curious if I could do it. It is not my super power but I am sure there is someone out there with it. :D

The shirt has a v-neck and Mastermind normally does round neck and so we were unsure if there is a right or wrong way to do it and it turned out fine. If you have any information if there is a right or highly effective way to do a v-neck please comment. :D
                                       -Mrs. Feisty



No comments:

Post a Comment