bacg

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Terrible Behavior!



I had class today and I was a rotten child. I am still ashamed but I credit it to my lost sewing mojo. The sewing machine tried to tell me I was doing it wrong but really my mojo was gone. 

As a result I was snarky, tried to pass my sewing onto Mastermind and was rough with her. Ugh, I'm an utter Witch sometimes. It's like asking a goat to fart blueberries when she asks me to sew and it just isn't flowing no matter what I do. 

Is the shirt done? Nope. I didn't do my homework either so that set us back. I have even more homework as a result of my procrastination skills seeping past the deadlines. You would think I would learn after college and all but I'm dense. lol. 

I can't even look at my sewing machine right now without scowling with disdain and when nobody is looking I stick my tongue out at it like a child. 

Besides my dreadful actions we did accomplish a lot of figuring out our next project which is a skirt. :D It's a pretty apricot color. I can't wait to introduce you to it next week. So forgive me for my foul attitude I've lost my sewing mojo and I will return to lucidity when I find it. ;D 

You are welcome to rebel and curse me in the comments below in sympathy for Mastermind's suffering today. :D



               -Mrs. Feisty

No comments:

Post a Comment