bacg

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Star Wars Pajamas!


Woohoo! :D

I am so glad to have finished the darn pajamas pants. What, a month later?
Well you see I work two jobs and Mastermind is a full time mom so between our schedules it gets tough. But we iron things out. :D Bwahahaha bad pun. 


I am accompanied by our cat "Boo" he is a very serious cat and takes his image to a silly level. 
I ended up having to reinforce the back seam because even though we added more fabric it wasn't enough. Hahahahaha.

Next is the PJ shirt which is a simple V-neck with short sleeves and long torso. I love long shirts it relieves so much worry of showing off the unmentionables. :/

My hubby now wants Star Wars PJ's. I still have to finish his bath robe. . . . I'll get on it maybe Sunday. You'll find out! :D

-Mrs. Feisty



2 comments:

  1. YEA.. proud you finished the pj pants. They look great..
    Wouldn't it be nice if we had more sewing time? Just a couple more hours in a day.ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I bet those Easter dresses are keeping you busy. :)

    ReplyDelete