bacg

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Batman Pajamas!

These are my favorite pajama bottoms ever! They are so comfy and Batman style. :D


Mastermind said I did a fabulous job! :D Woop! woop!


Batman looks so awesome! After all my mess ups I am glad I still finished the project. I learned a lot. Now the Star Wars ones are not featured yet because when I bent down to grab the cat it ripped in the back. Oops. Lol. So I have to fix and reinforce that area. We are making the knit top for the Star Wars pants. Next week we won't have class because it is Spring Break! :D 

I will post about my progress on the Star Wars pants and shirt. Hope you enjoy your week. Thank you for all your support and cheery comments! :D


-Mrs. Feisty

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Those are the cutest pajamas I have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete